Company: Lighting Services, Inc.
Location: Northeast Ohio
A lighting management company based in Northeast Ohio is seeking a career oriented lighting technician to repair interior and exterior lighting for a variety of retail, industrial and commercial customers. Must have a professional appearance, good communication and organization skills as well as be physically able to work off ladders and/or lift equipment.
- Install lamps, ballasts, fixtures and other lighting components, both on service calls or upgrade projects.
- Trouble shoot minor electrical problems
- Work independently when required
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Two to three years of previous lighting/electrical experience preferred, strong preference for licensed electrician with lighting experience.
- Must be able to pass a drug screening, background check and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Able to lift up to 70 lbs., use ladders, scaffolding and lift equipment in a safe and intended manner
- Must be able to travel within the Midwest, work on your feet for 10 to 12 hours and work 2nd or 3rd shift when required
Lighting Services, Inc. offers paid holidays, paid time off and an employer matched savings plan and health insurance. Competitive compensation and incentives as well as ongoing training.
For more information about LSI, please visit www.lighting-servicesinc.com
Please send resumes to Mike Rohm @ firstname.lastname@example.org