NALMCO Education Partners are accredited* educational institutions that have been approved by the NALMCO Board of Directors for the purposes of certification and limited member benefits.
Educational institutions appoint individuals under their Education Partner membership. Individuals will maintain the same mailing address as the educational institution.
- Member pricing for NALMCO certification programs.
- Member pricing for all NALMCO events, functions and professional development.
- Member access to the NALMCO website.
- Quarterly subscription to Lighting Management & Maintenance (LM&M) for five individuals.
- Listing in the online and printed NALMCO Membership Directory.
Education Partners are not required to pay membership dues. Education Partners are not eligible to vote, or to be elected or appointed to hold office on the NALMCO Board of Directors but are eligible to serve on committees.
Download the Education Partner Form and send the completed form to the NALMCO office for approval.
*Proof of accreditation is required. An accreditation certificate must accompany the application.
For more information about becoming an Education Partner, please contact the NALMCO Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.