Networking Event, One-on-One Appointments and Receptions
From the re-designed opening reception to being in complete control of your One-on-One Appointments, you have several chances to connect with attendees and friends including:
Networking breakfasts in the exhibit hall
Free time to enjoy breakfast, visit exhibits and chat before activities begin.
Fun and interactive receptions designed for casual interactions.
- Sunday evenings reception is a redesigned shorter light-reception with passed hors ‘d’oeurves and a beverage to kick off your evening before heading to dinner with your favorite representatives and colleagues.
- Monday evening’s reception is a casual tailgating party where you can wear apparel from your favorite sports team aiding in new conversations and giving a whole new name to fun!
- Tuesday evening’s reception offers a time to mingle with the crowd, meet new people and simply enjoy your evening together.
Fast-paced networking event designed to have each General Member speak to each Associate Member for two minutes.
- It is not designed to display products/services.
- Each General Member Company will have its own small table.
- Associate Companies will meet with the General Members, one-on-one, for two minutes. Associates need to be prepared to give their elevator speech.
- Music signals Associates to move to the next General Member table.
- Bring at least 100 additional business cards.
NALMCO will provide all attendees with One-on-One appointment cards.
- Make appointments during the Sunday evening reception, Monday morning breakfast and during the Networking Event.
- Too many appointments and not enough One-on-One slots? There are plenty of networking breaks throughout the program for General Members to stop by Associate Member booths!