The Orlando International Airport (MCO)
is an approximate 30-minute drive to the Omni Hotel Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate. Ground transportation options include car rental, Uber, Lyft, Wingz, shuttle vans, local bus and taxi. The Omni does not provide an airport shuttle.
For more information go to: www.orlandoairports.net
Travel Safety Tips
NALMCO cares about you and wants you to be safe when you travel to and from its events. Here are some safety reminders:
Beware of travel scams.
- Take care in choosing ground transportation.
- Write down emergency information.
- Have list of medications and medical issues.
- Share your itinerary.
- Take pictures of and Lock up valuables.
- Hide emergency cash/don’t flash valuables.
- Use RFID blockers.
- Learn self-defense.
- Stay sober (relatively sober, anyway).
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Look for exits every time you enter a building.
- Review hotel evacuation route.
- Choose a consistent place to keep your room key card.
- Buddy up. Have someone who knows what you’re doing/where you’re going at all times.
- Don’t talk too much to strangers.
- Avoid oversharing (online or otherwise).
- Steer clear of animals.
- Consider subscribing to www.safetrekapp.com
Per day, self-parking at the Omni is discounted to $5.00.