Certified Senior Lighting Technician (CSLT) designations are issued for three-year terms. To maintain a valid certification, please remit payment to the NALMCO® office by December 31. Technicians requesting to be recertified as a CSLT) must report nine (9) continuing education units (CEUs) over the past three-year period to recertify.
To enter your CEU credits:
- Click on your name at the top of this page.
- Scroll to the Certification Programs then select View Progress next to Certified Senior Lighting Technician (CSLT).
- Click Enrolled, not Earned, then CSLT CEUs under Requirements.
- Click Record your Renewal Credits here.
- Enter your credits then Save & Close.
Please note that hours can be earned through the process of seminars, conventions, or in-house training programs. The verification of points is solely the responsibility of the technician but must be documented to renew.
If you have questions, please contact Kelly Kipping, NALMCO®'s Administrative Director at (515) 334-1074 or email@example.com.