Annual Convention and Trade Show
This year, the 67th Annual Convention and Trade Show pivoted to a virtual event for all NALMCO General, Associate and Professional Members. View schedule, program & speaker information.
The Virtual Conference recordings are available for NALMCO members. View the recordings HERE.
(Please note: You must be a current NALMCO member and Sign-In is required.)
- Burning Shield, Jason Schechterle
- UV Lighting Panel, Jeannine Fisher Wang, PE LC, Director Technology Solutions, Acuity Brands; Ron C Schimmelpfenning, Vice President Technology Solutions, Acuity Brands; Bernard J. Erickson, CLEP, LC, CLMC, IES Emeritus, Executive Vice President, Facility Solutions Group; Frank Agraz, Jr., LC, Senior Director of Strategic Initiatives, Eco Engineering, Inc.
- The New Normal: Five Patterns that Will Change and Five that Might, Chris Kuehl, Ph.D., Managing Director, Armada Corporate Intelligence
- NALMCO State of the Association and Installation of Officers
- Selling in a Recession: Put the Wind Back in Your Sales™, Mark Jewell, President, Selling Energy
Please direct questions to Denise Hoffman, CMP, NALMCO Event Management Professional at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (515) 334-1049.
FUTURE MEETING DATES:
68th NALMCO Annual Convention and Trade Show
October 10–13, 2021