NALMCO Student Members must be enrolled at an accredited educational institution with the equivalent of 10 college units (10 hours per week). Proof of registration and enrollment as a student is required. Student status may not exceed their graduation date.
- Quarterly subscription to Lighting Management & Maintenance (LM&M)
- Member pricing for NALMCO certification programs.
- Member pricing for all NALMCO events, functions and professional development opportunities.
- Member access to the website.
- Listing in the online and printed NALMCO Membership Directory.
Student members are not eligible to vote, to be elected or appointed to the Board of Directors or to hold office but are eligible to serve on committees.
Download and return the Student Member form.